and you get...
Mojiti! (Apparently in Chinese this means "magic click".) OK so it's not quite a Mojito. This came recommended by Leon Cych so I thought I'd have a go...
- Take a video hosted online at YouTube, Google Video, Revver, etc.
- Add your own comments, subtitles, animations (rotten eggs anyone)?
- Save on the Mojiti site.
- Embed the video somewhere on your own web space, and...
Here's how it could work in Bucks:
- Teacher identifies appropriate Google / YouTube vid to be analysed by students.
- Teacher requests that individual vid to be unblocked and allowed through BucksGfL filtering
- Teacher sets "online text" assignment in school's Moodle
- School's Moodle admin ensures that "object embed" is enabled in Moodle settings
- Students create account on Mojiti, select video identified in (1) to be the basis for their annotations.
- Students create Mojiti Spot Sets to analyse video
- Students copy object
code from their finished video and paste into their online text assignment
- Teacher can watch videos within Moodle's assignment marking system.