Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Would you like to play with your Moodle?

I recently received an invitation to the launch of the PSP in education which is in a couple of weeks hosted by ConnectED. I've dealt with them in the past as they started to look at using the PS2 in education and in recent years they've been looking at the PSP along similar lines.

Today they were at the Naace Exhibition, so I said hello and played with the web browsing capabilities. Just in case you're interested, here's the Winslow Moodle being browsed on a PSP (I'm doing the filming and mumbling, Chris from ConnectED is doing the browsing). Logging in is fine, the only thing I didn't try was the HTML editor, but if that didn't work plain text entry should work perfectly...
(Note that this is on Google Video, so might be blocked if you try and view it in certain establishments.)

No comments:

Post a Comment